INTRAD Cleanflex PVC-U sheet is a high quality hygienic cladding that is both durable and easy to clean. Impervious to water, INTRAD Cleanflex has good chemical and UV resistance and can be sealed at all junctions and interfaces.
It is suitable for either wipe down cleaning or pressure washing when installed as a system.
Virtually maintenance free, INTRAD Cleanflex is resistant to impact, chipping and flaking. This makes it the ideal choice as a first fit or retro fit solution to existing damaged walls.
INTRAD Cleanflex is available in satin white, with an additional range of pastel shades and designer colours to compliment a cross section of environments.
Example Cleanflex Applications
Hygienic sheet 2.0mm or 2.5mm thick
Full range of edge, corner & joint trims
Strong and resistant to impact
Reduces maintenance costs
Other benefits include:
• Satin white smooth sheet
• Two sizes: 2.44m x 1.22m or 3.00m x 1.22m
• Site thermoformed corners
• Welded joints for maximum hygienic protection
• Protects and preserves building interior
• Decorative and low maintenance
• Can be installed over most damaged substrates
• Safe for use in medical and food preparations areas
Cleanflex Sheet is available in:
© PJP Limited
St. Albans Road West, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 0TF
T: 01707 266726